“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.”
Matthew 28:19-20 (KJV)
Our vision is to build a unified, compassionate, and loving church family that is committed to sharing God’s love in a way that:
- Provides a strong Word ministry
- Nurtures understanding and appreciation for individual differences and needs
- Encourages and enables members to use their spiritual gifts
- Promotes individual and collective prayer
- Provides an open and supportive organizational structure
- Promotes a spirit of oneness based on God’s Word
So that we will be equipped to win souls for Christ, nurture and strengthen the church family, and have a positive impact throughout the community.
We hold the unity of the Godhead and the equal divinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit:
- a full and free salvation proclaimed to all in Christ;
- justification by faith, not by works;
- the absolute necessity of regeneration for salvation;
- the Holy Spirit, the author and finisher of saving faith and sanctification;
- the endurance of the saints by the grace of God;
- the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting;
- the eternal duration of rewards and punishments to be assigned by Christ, the judge of the quick and the dead, at His coming in glory.
We believe that the Word of God is the final and ultimate authority in all matters of faith and practice.
Since a small group of Christians came together in 1881 forming the nucleus of what is now Tabernacle Bible Church, the Lord has used the church in incredible ways to share the gospel and shape the lives of many all to the glory of God. We have walked with Christ for more than 140 years and the history of TBC is the history of God’s faithfulness.